PU BUMPER PLATES – Polyurethane, black colored
Bumper Plates line made with polyurethane (PU), black colored with white details and available in the following weights: 5, 10, 15, 20 and 25 Kg. Polyurethane is the best material to produce plates, as it offers outstanding resistance, extraordinary compactness, reduced rebound, no smell, no scratches or imperfections, perfect coupling with the steel plate. PU plates are the best possible solution in terms of reliability, aesthetics, and general quality. Thanks to the high density of the material, Polyurethane plates are thinner than other standard plates, made of rubber (such as codes 9040/1-9044/1). This feature allows the loading of a barbell with over 350 kg, as if it were a metal plate, but with the benefit of softer support.
PU Bumper Plates are also available in the color-coded version code 9040/3-9046/3, following the IWF standards.
Internal diameter 50 mm
External diameter 450 mm
- 9040/4 PU Bumper Plate Kg 5 – thickness 25 mm – Black
- 9042/4 PU Bumper Plate Kg 10 – thickness 33 mm – Black
- 9043/4 PU Bumper Plate Kg 15 – thickness 36 mm – Black
- 9044/4 PU Bumper Plate Kg 20 – thickness 42 mm – Black
- 9046/4 PU Bumper Plate Kg 25 – thickness 52 mm – Black