We offer a wide range of barbells that can be classified into three categories: Olympic, hybrid, and specialist.
Olympic weightlifting barbells built according to IWF standards. At the top of the line, we find the two PREMIUM models with black chromed bars: the Premium Male Olympic Barbell code 9015/4 and the Premium Female Olympic Barbell code 9015/5. These Olympic barbells, made in stainless steel with high tensile strength values, feature the best construction techniques in order to perform snatch and press exercises, and to support droppings on the platform. Just like all our Olympic barbells, the knurling is medium, suitable for training, especially in terms of the health of the hand.
The offer of Olympic barbell is completed by the Training version: the Male Olympic Barbell code 9015/8. This barbell is designed to obtain the best possible solution between requirements of use, construction quality, and production costs. Having lower performance features, the technical data sheet of this barbell also shows the maximum loads per type of exercise.
In this category, we find two barbells: the Training Barbell 185 code 9015/3 and the Training Barbell 140 code 9014. This line of barbells offers the essential features of the Olympic ones, differing from them in their overall length, respectively 185 and 140 cm. This difference is useful both in terms of overall dimensions and in terms of training, as these barbells, thanks to the reduced length of the bar, are incredibly versatile and high performing. In particular, the Training Barbell 140 is recommended for the execution of the Hip Thrust exercise, as the reduced length can help handling the barbell on the hips during the performance.
This category includes many barbells, because each one is created in response to specific technical needs of training and use.
- The Powerlifting Barbell code 9015: it is an atypical Olympic barbell with a bar diameter of 32 mm instead of the traditional 28 mm.
- The Axle Bar code 9015/7: barbell with a very thick bar, diameter 51 mm, suitable for athletic preparation programs and to strengthen the grip.
- The Lightweight Aluminum Barbell code 9014/1 and the Lightweight Intro Barbell code 9015/1: these are two light barbells, ideal for learning weightlifting techniques for exercises such as snatch and press. The second one in particular represents an economical solution useful also to train and teach counting with more barbells in the setting of group lessons.
- The EZ Barbell code 9027 and the EZ Barbell Premium code 9027P: classic curled barbells for biceps training. Effective and sharp the first one, while the second one comes with pads and superior finishing.
- The Safety Squat Barbell code 9011/1: a bar with shoulder support pads, useful in overcoming certain limitations determined by joint mobility that would impair the ability to perform squats properly. In terms of training variation, it should be mentioned that a higher control on the weight load has a positive effect on the versatility of the tool. Leading to better execution of lunges, single-leg exercises, Bulgarian squat, step up.
- The Preloaded Barbells code 8710-8745EZ Preloaded Barbells code 8610-8645: two sets of 10-45 kg preloaded barbells, consisting of 10 barbells per set. A classic of the physical culture because the preloaded barbells allow the maximum ease of use, especially in the climbing series, in the supersets and all similar techniques with no breaks between exercise series.
- The Triceps Bar code 9027/1: is a one-of-a-kind barbell, created for triceps training, and offers the possibility to make alternative grips compared to traditional barbells.
- The Olympic Hex Bar code 9012 and the Super Hex Bar code 9012/1: these are two original versions of the hexagonal barbell. The first is a classical hex bar, on which we introduced several functional innovations. The second one is instead an evolution born in the first place from the need to make the loading of weight plates easier (the loadable sleeves are placed in a raised position compared to the hexagonal base).
- The Farmer Walk Bars code 9026: born for walking with weights in hand, they have turned out to be practical multi-purpose bars. with a 28 mm handle and reduced dimensions.