Power Loop High-strength elastic bands 1000 mm long. These bands can be used for multiple applications: pull-up assistance, training with barbells, resistance running, free-body exercises with increased resistance, general conditioning.
Six resistance levels. All Power Loop Bands include the Sidea branding. Power Loop Bands are sold separately to allow the customer to order the ones that better suit their needs. Suitable for home gyms or to equip a large training facility.
To allow a practical and useful guideline between the different color-coded bands, we indicate their resistance level in Kg. The first measure refers to the effort for the band to begin to deform, and the second refers to when stretched up to 200 cm.
Cod. 0513 red color SLIM 05 kg. Resistance stretched at 200 cm: 06 kg
Cod. 0514 black color MINI 10 kg. Resistance stretched at 200 cm: 12 kg
Cod. 0515 color purple XLIGHT 15 kg. Resistance stretched at 200 cm: 20 kg
Cod. 0516 color green LIGHT 20 kg. Resistance stretched at 200 cm: 30 kg
Cod. 0517 blue color MEDIUM 25 kg. Resistance stretched at 200 cm: 50 kg
Cod. 0518 orange color STRONG 30 kg. Resistance stretched at 200 cm: 60 kg
These are approximate values expressed in kilograms to provide a practical guideline.
The Power Loop 0518, orange, very resistant, begins to stretch with a tension equal to 30 kg, reaching 60 kg when its elongation arrives at one meter.
Resistance levels ranging from 0513 to 0516 are the most used in assisted Muscle Ups.
This product is made of Latex Material. This material has the tendency over time to deteriorate while the chemical agents responsible for the elasticity evaporate.
To prolong the lifespan of this product it’s possible to follow some simple steps:
- Avoid keeping the elastics in the open air, or especially under the Sun or strong lights: light emissions and UV Rays together with Air are accelerants for the deterioration of the Latex.
- If possible, after use store them in airtight bags.
- Avoid using the elastics anchoring them on racks or storages or any part with a sharp edge.
- To wash use only tepid water. Do not use cleaning products: alcohols, degreasers, oils, all are aggressive for this material.
- After washing and possibly always before use you need to cover the elastic in Talc powder. The Talc reduces a lot the deteriorating process, and helps in the use of the elastics, avoiding grip on hands or feet and giving also a more pleasant sensation.
- As soon as you receive the elastics, and then regularly every 2-3 months, after washing it with tepid water, you can proceed to the lubrification of the elastic using only silicon based lubrificants. This process can help maximising the lifespan of the elastic, avoiding the classic white coating that happens on elastics over time.
- Do not experiment cleaning or lubrificating the elastics with products, even those that can seem harmless: Vaseline oil for example is very damaging for the lates. Same way degreasers, anti-bacterials products may damage the chemical composition of the Latex in the elastics.