Sturdy and non-slip Yoga strap with D-ring buckles. Yoga Belt was created for holistic fitness and to facilitate reaching and maintaining positions. This belt helps mobility exercises, stretching, and rehabilitation. This Yoga strap is made of soft, thick synthetic fiber, similar to cotton—resistant, easy to clean, and hygienic. Yoga Belt is a strap that helps you sustain proper form in poses for a longer time. Holding posture becomes easier, whether you are a beginner or a seasoned athlete. You can gradually build up flexibility by moving your arms further on the strap. Yoga Belt is widely used in physical therapy for rehabilitation, recovery, and stretching.
Dimensions: 35 x 1800 mm.
Thanks to its small size, it allows you to exercise stretching and flexibility everywhere without needing a partner’s help. The belt can be used as an aid to yoga, hence its name, and in general, in many holistic gymnastic practices and rehabilitation therapies together or as an alternative to sticks and elastics. Its peculiarity consists of being a tool not rigid but able to provide high adaptability without being elastic. For these reasons, it is used in the physical preparation for combined technical sports, where flexibility is strongly linked to strength and skill: dance, rhythmic gymnastics, martial arts, figure skating, to give some examples.
In contexts of home use, it is possible to combine Yoga Belt with Anchor Door, Cod. 2092/1, so that the belt can be attached to a door and used for specific exercises practically and stably, for example, leg elevation.
Examples of exercises:
– Basic mobility exercises and classic stretching: bending the torso on the legs stretched out from a sitting position: with the Yoga Belt tied around the ankles is to make traction in the direction of the feet.
– Yoga Stambha asana: With the Yoga Belt tied around the ankles, holding the belt’s free head with your hands allows excellent support to reach the legs’ vertical position and decrease tension.
– Yoga Eka Pada Rajakapotasana: With the belt tied to an ankle, holding the head free with one hand allows you to gradually reach the position without tension in the arms and shoulders, allowing you to progress gradually and without trauma in reaching the position.
– Exercises of active flexibility for dance, gymnastics, martial arts, and technical-combinatorial sports. Elevate the leg from standing position with Yoga Belt tied to one foot. Keeping the head free with the hands can help the muscles’ activation increase the leg’s elevation and descent.
– Classic Dance: can be beneficial in Développé to correctly activate the adductor muscles so that the on de or position is maintained and the quadriceps muscle is not the leading performer of the movement.